CALL FOR PAPERS
Law and Society CRN 11 (Displaced Peoples): Journal of Internal Displacement Special Issue
Megan J. Ballard, Professor of Law, Gonzaga University
Ben Hudson, Lecturer in Law, University of Lincoln
The Journal of Internal Displacement is calling for papers to be published in its Law and Society’s Collaborative Research Network (CRN 11 – Displaced Peoples) Special Issue in January 2018. Papers must be submitted no later than by 31 October 2017. Click here for more information.
CALL FOR CRN 11 RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
CRN 11 is recruiting participants for its Research and Development Committee. All those with expertise and interests in the following are invited to join:
- Writing grants and research applications
- Reviewing members draft papers and providing constructive feedback
- Identifying research collaborators, sponsors and placements for members
- Implementing and executing research projects and programs
- Promoting and advertising programs and projects
BECOME A CRN 11 RESEARCH COLLABORATOR
Interested in being a bona fide research collaborator with CRN 11? Send an expression of interest to email@example.com including the following:
- Biographical sketch (250 words maximum)
- Research interests
- List of recent publications
- Portrait, and
- Link to your website
As a CRN 11 Research Collaborator, you will have the opportunity to share your draft research papers, chapters or manuscripts with colleagues in order to receive constructive feedback.
LAW & SOCIETY 2018, TORONTO, CANADA: 7-10 JUNE
Watch this space for more information on submitting papers to CRN 11: Displaced Peoples
CRN 11 Inaugural Meeting Minutes held in Mexico City on Friday, 23 June 2017 is available to members.