CALL FOR CRN 11 VOLUNTEERS
CRN 11is recruiting volunteers for the following position:
- Research and Development Committee
JOIN CRN 11 RESEARCH COLLABORATORS
- biographical sketch (250 words maximum)
- research interests
- list of recent publications
- a headshot (optional), and
- a link to your website
As a CRN 11Research Collaborator, you will have the opportunity to share your draft research papers, chapters or manuscripts with colleagues in order to receive constructive feedback and collaborate on research and publication projects.
BOOKS, REPORTS AND ARTICLES
- Laurent Gabriel Ndijuye, Developing Conflict Resolution Skills Among Pre-Primary Children: Views and Practices of Naturalized Refugee Parents and Teachers in Tanzania, Sage Journals Global Studies of Childhood, 5 March 2019.
- Thomas Kilkauer, Book Review: Human Wrongs – British Social Policy and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by T. J. Coles, Sage Journals Capital and Class, 5 March 2019.
- Tobias Weidinger, Stefan Kordel, Julia Kieslinger, Unravelling the Meaning of Place and Spatial Mobility: Analysing the Everyday Life-Worlds of Refugees in Host Societies by Means of Mobility Mapping, Oxford Academic Journal of Refugee Studies, 19 February 2019.
- Lawrence J. A., Kaplan I., Dodds A. E., Computer-Assisted Expressions of the Perspectives of Refugee Children in Resettlement, Karger Human Development, 2019.
- Maryann Bylander, Is Regular Migration Safer Migration? Insights from Thailand, Journal on Migration and Human Security, 2019.
- Isabel M. Borges, Environmental Change, Forced Displacement and International Law, Law and Migration, 7 December 2018.
- Khalid Arar, Deniz Orucu, Gulnar A. K. Kucukcayir, These Students Need Love and Affection; Experience of a Female School Leader with the Challenges of Syrian Refugee Education, Leading and Meaning, December 2019.
- Katrin Sontag, Mobile Entrepreneurs: An Ethnographic Study of the Migration of the Highly Skilled, Budrich UniPress, 2018.
UPCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
- Democratizing Displacement: RSC Conference 2019, 18-19 March 2019, Oxford, England, UK.
- Migrating World: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Migration and Integration, 23 March 2019, London, England, UK.
- Canadian Immigration Summit 2019: Expending our Horizons, 9 May 2019, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Translation as Political Act, 9-11 May 2019, Perugia, Italy.
- 2019 Immigration Law Conference, 17-18 May 2019, Austin, Texas, USA.
- Law and Society Association Annual Meeting, 30 May-2 June 2019, Washington, D.C., USA.
- RLI 4thAnnual Conference: Rethinking the “Regional” in Refugee Law and Policy, University of London, 3-5 June 2019, London, England, UK.
- American Society of Comparative Law 2019 Annual Meeting, 17-19 October 2019, Columbia, MO, USA.
Netanyahu Says Israel is a State ‘Only of the Jewish People… Not of All Its Citizens’, The Globe and Mail (10 March 2019).
Roberta Rampton, Trump to Ask Congress for $8.6 Billion for Border Wall, National Post (10 March 2019).
Samy Magdy, Sudan Sentences Nine Women to Prison for Protesting, Backs Down on Twenty Lashes, CTV News (10 March 2019).
Julia Ainsley, Jacob Soboroff, Trump Administration Responsible for Even More Separated Children, Judge Says, NBC News (8 March 2019).
Matteo de Bellis, Europe’s Shameful Failure to End the Torture and Abuse of Refugees and Migrants in Libya, Amnesty International (7 March 2019).
Tania Karas, Refugee Children and Resilience, Refugees Deeply (1 March 2019).
Provash Budden, It’s Time to Treat Venezuela Like a Protracted Refugee Crisis, Refugees Deeply (28 February 2019).
Refugees, Including Children, Leave Nauru for the US, Aljazeera (27 February 2019).
Isac Bloch, Anne Dutton, Border Purgatory: Trump Administration’s Latest Effort to Deter Refugees, Refugees Deeply (22 February 2019).
Hayder Al-Hilo, Basel Al Sheakh, Mohammad Kamal, Zainulabdeen, Refugee Love Letters to Inanimate Object Left Behind, Refugees Deeply (14 February 2019).
Are you interested in volunteering for CRN-11? Visit Displaced Peoplesfor more information.
To subscribe, unsubscribe or submit newsworthy information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.